Livraria Cultura

sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009

New York, New Yor

New York, New York
>> Frank Sinatra

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - New York, New York

I want to wake up in that city, that doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill - top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it - in old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you - New York, New York

New York, New York
I want to wake up, in that city that never sleeps
And find I'm A number 1, top of the list
King of the hill, A number 1
these little town blues, are melting away
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it, in old New York
and- If I can make it there, I'm gonna make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York- New York

New York!!!!

UM DIA DE DESLUMBRAMENTO NA FIFTH AVENUE, QUANDO SE É GAROTA TUDO É DESLUMBRAMENTO.
APESAR DE QUE LÁ É PERMITIDO, POIS TUDO É CHIQUÉRRIMO. É UMA DELÍCIA FAZER COMPRAS, EMBORA AS LOJAS SEREM AS MAIS CARAS DO MUNDO.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário